qPCR and Real-Time PCR Web Resourcesfrom Julie Logan, Kirstin Edwards and Nick Saunders in Real-Time PCR: Current Technology and Applications
Edited by: David Rodríguez-Lázaro"I would recommend this text to anyone" (AJMS); "an excellent, detailed guide" (Emerg. Inf. Dis.) read more ...
An indispensable manual on real-time PCR for scientists in the food industry and for anyone involved in the detection of foodborne pathogens.
Edited by: Martin Filion"useful book ... filled with valuable information" (Doodys); "an outstanding book" (Fungal Diversity) read more ...
Aimed specifically at microbiologists, this volume describes and explains the most important aspects of current real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) strategies, instrumentation and software.
qPCR machine manufacturers' websites
Applied Biosystems www.appliedbiosystems.com
Bio-Rad Laboratories www.bio-rad.com
Corbett Research Ltd www.corbettresearch.com
Enigma Diagnostics www.enigmadiagnostics.com
Idaho Technologies www.idahotech.com
Roche Diagnostics Ltd www.roche-applied-science.com
- Bacterial-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Omics in Soil Science
- Applications of Molecular Microbiological Methods
- Genome Analysis
- Bacterial Toxins
- Bacterial Membranes
- Cold-Adapted Microorganisms