qPCR and Real-Time PCR Web Resourcesfrom Julie Logan, Kirstin Edwards and Nick Saunders in Real-Time PCR: Current Technology and Applications
Edited by: Jim Huggett and Justin O'GradyI would highly recommend this book (Doodys) read more ...
The application of molecular technology in clinical diagnosis in two key diagnostic areas: cancer and infectious diseases.
Edited by: Nick A. Saunders and Martin A. Lee"an invaluable reference" (Doodys); "wide range of real time PCR technologies" (Food Sci Technol Abs); "I was impressed by this text" Aus J Med Sci read more ...
Provides both the novice and experienced user with an invaluable reference to a wide-range of real-time PCR technologies and applications and supplies detailed technical insights into the underlying principles, methods and practice of real-time PCR.
qPCR machine manufacturers' websites
Applied Biosystems www.appliedbiosystems.com
Bio-Rad Laboratories www.bio-rad.com
Corbett Research Ltd www.corbettresearch.com
Enigma Diagnostics www.enigmadiagnostics.com
Idaho Technologies www.idahotech.com
Roche Diagnostics Ltd www.roche-applied-science.com
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacteria-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Omics in Soil Science
- Applications of Molecular Microbiological Methods