PCR TechnologyA review of current PCR theory, technology, troubleshooting and applications aimed at the scientist in the laboratory. Advanced principles, techniques, protocols and reviews of PCR technology written by renowned scientists from published sources.
Edited by: Jim Huggett and Justin O'GradyI would highly recommend this book (Doodys); useful new insights (Aus. J. Med. Sci.) read more ...
The application of molecular technology in clinical diagnosis in two key diagnostic areas: cancer and infectious diseases.
Edited by: Nick A. Saunders and Martin A. Lee"an invaluable reference" (Doodys); "wide range of real time PCR technologies" (Food Sci Technol Abs); "I was impressed by this text" Aus J Med Sci read more ...
Provides both the novice and experienced user with an invaluable reference to a wide-range of real-time PCR technologies and applications and supplies detailed technical insights into the underlying principles, methods and practice of real-time PCR.
PCR Theory, Technology and Applications
- What is PCR? A definition of PCR
- PCR Theory An introduction to the theory of the polymerase chain reaction
- Legacy PCR The theory of traditional, legacy PCR
- Real-time PCR The theory of real-time PCR
- The Principle of PCR A detailed description of PCR principles with equations for calculating the final amount of DNA and the final number of copies of the target sequence
- Real-Time PCR Real-time PCR allows monitoring of the progress of a PCR reaction while the reaction is actually in progress. The technology also permits the quantitation of DNA products
- PCR Machines
- PCR Primer Design A very important aspect of PCR and real-time PCR
- PCR Protocols PCR protocols available free online
- PCR Applications A description of some common applications of PCR and real-time PCR
- PCR Troubleshooting A guide to troubleshooting and optimization of PCR methods and technology
- PCR Book Reviews Excerpts from published reviews of current books on PCR
- PCR Publications Free articles to download
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines