Molecular Biology ProtocolsA wide range of molecular biology protocols and techniques are available and knowledge of the various protocols, methods and their applications is a vital skill for all molecular biologists. There are many books published on molecular biology protocols and many protocols available on the internet. We present a selection of our recommended protocols, techniques, methods and books.
Edited by: Manuel Fuentes and Joshua LaBaer"many excellent chapters" (Doodys) read more ...
An overview of targeted proteomics in biomedical science.
PCR: The polymerase chain reaction
- PCR: The polymerase chain reaction A review of PCR applications, procedures, techniques, PCR protocols, PCR troubleshooting, and online resources. PCR is a method for the amplification of DNA that has revolutionised molecular biology and has many and varied applications in other areas of biological and clinical science.
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacteria-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria