Molecular Biology ProtocolsA wide range of molecular biology protocols and techniques are available and knowledge of the various protocols, methods and their applications is a vital skill for all molecular biologists. There are many books published on molecular biology protocols and many protocols available on the internet. We present a selection of our recommended protocols, techniques, methods and books.
PCR: The polymerase chain reaction
- PCR: The polymerase chain reaction A review of PCR applications, procedures, techniques, PCR protocols, PCR troubleshooting, and online resources. PCR is a method for the amplification of DNA that has revolutionised molecular biology and has many and varied applications in other areas of biological and clinical science.
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution