Molecular Biology JournalsMolecular Biology Journals: Scientific and academic journals in the fields of molecular biology and molecular microbiology.
Edited by: Patrick Arbuthnot and Marc S. Weinbergread more ...
RNAi experts critically review the most interesting advances in basic applied RNAi research, highlight the applications in RNAi-based therapies and discuss the technical hurdles that remain.
Edited by: Miguel Angel Martínez"a comprehensive review" (Microbiology Today) "a timely and well-compiled book" (Expert Review of Vaccines); "a timely and useful review" (Quart. Rev. Biol.) read more ...
Expert RNAi specialists from around the world have teamed up to produce a timely and thought-provoking review of the area.
Current Issues in Molecular BiologyISSN 1467-3037
Current Issues in Molecular Biology publishes critical review papers in all areas of molecular biology and molecular microbiology. Top quality original research papers and short communications are also considered for publication.
Molecular Biology Journals
- Current Issues in Molecular Biology
- Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology
- Journal of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology
- Molecular Microbiology
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (MPMI)
- Microbiology journal
- Molecular biology journal
- Microbiology conferences
- Molecular biology conferences
- Bacterial-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Omics in Soil Science
- Applications of Molecular Microbiological Methods
- Genome Analysis
- Bacterial Toxins
- Bacterial Membranes
- Cold-Adapted Microorganisms