Edited by: Zhili He"a valuable and useful source ... recommended" (Biotechnol. Agron. Soc. Environ.) read more ...
Focused on current microarray technologies and their applications in environmental microbiology.
Gene chips can be used to measure changes in expression levels, to detect single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs, in genotyping or in resequencing mutant genomes, and for many other purposes.
The applications of gene chips in the areas of molecular biology, biotechnology, medicine and bioscience are discussed in a new two-volume book published recently:
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines