DNA TopoisomeraseDNA Topoisomerase alters the supercoiling of DNA. DNA Topoisomerase cuts the DNA. DNA Topoisomerase type I cuts one strand and DNA topoisomerase type II cuts both strands. DNA Topoisomerase regulates DNA supercoiling. DNA Topoisomerase aids the transcription and replication of DNA. As well as DNA topoisomerase I and DNA topoisomerase II, there is DNA topoisomerase III and DNA topoisomerase IV.
Edited by: Zhili He"a valuable and useful source ... recommended" (Biotechnol. Agron. Soc. Environ.) read more ...
Focused on current microarray technologies and their applications in environmental microbiology.
DNA TopoisomeraseDNA Topoisomerase: DNA Topoisomerase is an enzyme that alters the supercoiling of double-stranded DNA. DNA Topoisomerase acts by transiently cutting one or both strands of the DNA. DNA Topoisomerase type I cuts one strand whereas DNA topoisomerase type II cuts both strands of the DNA. DNA Topoisomerase relaxes the coil and extends the DNA molecule. DNA Topoisomerase helps regulate DNA supercoiling. DNA Topoisomerase aids the transcription and replication of DNA. As well as DNA topoisomerase I and DNA topoisomerase II, there is DNA topoisomerase III and DNA topoisomerase IV. DNA Topoisomerase III may regulate recombination. DNA Topoisomerase IV regulates the segregation of newly replicated chromosomes.
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacteria-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution