Edited by: Jianping Xu"written in an accessible style" (Zentralblatt Math) read more ...
The most recent advances in NGS instrumentation and data analysis, current NGS platforms, sequencing chemistries, instrument specifications, general workflows and procedures.
DNA SequencingDNA sequencing is the determination of the precise sequence of nucleotides in DNA. DNA sequencing is vitally important for the human genome research programme. This project encompasses mapping, DNA sequencing, and structural and functional interpretationof the entire human genome.
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacterial-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Omics in Soil Science
- Applications of Molecular Microbiological Methods
- Genome Analysis
- Bacterial Toxins
- Bacterial Membranes