Edited by: Maria S. Poptsovaread more ...
An up-to-date and comprehensive overview of next-generation sequencing data analysis, highlighting problems and limitations, applications and developing trends in various fields of genome research.
DNA SequencingDNA sequencing is the determination of the precise sequence of nucleotides in DNA. DNA sequencing is vitally important for the human genome research programme. This project encompasses mapping, DNA sequencing, and structural and functional interpretationof the entire human genome.
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacteria-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria