Edited by: Zhili Heread more ...
Focused on current microarray technologies and their applications in environmental microbiology.
Further reading: A new two-volume book Lab-on-a-Chip Technology was published recently. The book describes the recent innovations in the biochip field and the applications of biochips in the areas of molecular biology, biotechnology, medicine and bioscience.
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacteria-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Omics in Soil Science
- Applications of Molecular Microbiological Methods