Edited by: Qinghua Wang and Yizhi Jane Tao"good quality, concise book ... comprehensively covers the current work on influenza" (Doodys); "a series of excellent and high-powered articles" (Expert Rev. Vaccines); "a nicely put together book" (Microbiol. Today) read more ...
Internationally renowned scientists critically review the current research and the most important discoveries in this highly topical field. NS1, hemagglutinin, nucleoprotein, glycoproteins, M2 channel, virulence, polymerase, microarrays, vaccine design.
Further reading: A new two-volume book Lab-on-a-Chip Technology was published recently. The book describes the recent innovations in the biochip field and the applications of biochips in the areas of molecular biology, biotechnology, medicine and bioscience.
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology
- Aspergillus and Penicillium in the Post-genomic Era
- The Bacteriocins
- Omics in Plant Disease Resistance
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines
- Bacteria-Plant Interactions
- Metagenomics of the Microbial Nitrogen Cycle
- Pathogenic Neisseria