Bacillus subtilis molecular biology
Several useful sites on the internet exist that provide tools to study B. subtilis in more depth. Foremost, the Bacillus sequencing consortium has set up a site in which the whole genome of B. subtilis is accessible in a superb way. Also, geno types of many strains with gene deletions are accessible via two websites. Finally, most authors of this book have websites for the interested reader to find further information on the various research areas covered in this book. from Peter Graumann University of Freiburg, Germany
Edited by: Peter Graumann"comprehensive" (IFIS); "high quality diagrams and figures" (Doodys); "a thorough reference" (Book News); "carefully edited book" (Biospektrum) read more ...
A valuable reference work providing a comprehensive and up-to-date analysis. Critical reviews on the most recent and topical research.
- Climate Change and Microbial Ecology
- Biofilms in Bioremediation
- Gas Plasma Sterilization in Microbiology
- Virus Evolution
- Aquatic Biofilms
- Thermophilic Microorganisms
- Flow Cytometry in Microbiology
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Corynebacterium glutamicum
- Advanced Vaccine Research Methods for the Decade of Vaccines